Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meet the Kids






Meet Luke. This is him in a nutshell. He's two and a half. He taught himself this trick. What a funny little entertainer he is. He gets that from his dad! I'll have to post a video of him playing Guitar Hero with David. What a little natural. He knew he wanted that guitar for Christmas. What two year old asks for a guitar? I'm wondering what former rocker died and was reincarnated as my son!





Meet Mia. Mia's got a boyfriend. His name is Preston. And I guess he's not her boyfriend, but rather her fiance. Apparently he wrote his name next to hers, which is very serious business in kindergarten. "He said he wanted to marry me!" she giggled when I picked her up one day. I asked her what she said. "I didn't know what to say, so I said ok!" But she assured me she thinks he means when she's older. WHEW!





Meet Cailey. She constantly surprises me. I just came to realize, among all of the talents I knew she had, she is apparently a very creative little artist. She got a ++ on her last art assignment, which, Mia had to tell me, is really good! I noticed her snowman had details beyond the 3 circles. Her shape landscape actually resembled a skyline. Her licorice became the outline of a window on her gingerbread house, that kind of thing. She's always been intense, focused, detail oriented (another trait from Daddy!), but more in a mathematical, problem solving kind of way. It's been neat to see it used in this way too.



Those are my kiddos!

No comments: