Friday, August 8, 2008

Hannah Montana Camp


Well, like I mentioned, July flew by. We finished out the month going to Hannah Montana camp at a local dance studio. The girls made microphones, a frame, and did a photoshoot wearing the Hannah wig. The letter that went home said they'd be wearing a "little" makeup. Well, if that was little, I'd hate to see a "lot." As I told them, it was definitely stage make up! But as you can see from their smiles, they felt beautiful!



Their performance at the Fair today included singing to one song and then dancing to another. I was pleasantly surprised at how well Mia did. She looked pretty confident. Cailey also loosened up more as well, though she'll tell you soccer is more her thing.

Here is a video of their "sneak peek" at the studio I took with my Flip camera. Mia's in yellow and Cailey is in the front in pink. I'll have to finish my disc on the Canon before I can post the one from the Fair today.




Two little girls from the neighborhood were also in the class. The girls played outside for several hours with one of them other night. It was nice to see and reminded me of playing with my neighborhood friends growing up.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

So cute! I can't believe how long their hair is getting!