Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mia's soccer game

So while Cailey was avoiding stepping on a toad, Mia actually played one of her best games ever. She was really paying attention to the game and strategizing. She decided to plant herself in front of the goal a few times and blocked numerous shots. I was quite proud! Go Mia! However, this might be her last soccer season, as she keeps telling me I MADE her play this year. Totally not the truth, in fact, knowing her past attitude toward soccer, and NOT wanting to waste the $85, I tried to persuade her not to play, but that's not how she remembers it. Anyway, she has informed me that now she wants to do "finger skating," referring to figure skating. There is a camp at the end of August, so maybe we'll try it.

1 comment:

QueenShakeNBake said...

I think finger skating might be my style since my ankles go all wobbly when I put skates on my feet. I wonder if you can finger skate without skates?