Sunday, March 16, 2008

Broken

Lukey was hanging out with me in the bathroom and he noticed that the mock drawer below the sink wasn't opening. He told me it was broken and needed batteries. Furthermore he admitted to breaking it. I told him he didn't but he insisted that he broke it.

My digital camcorder was nearly broken by me last night. Not really, but I felt like I needed to tie in with the blog entry title. I could have thrown it last night though. Couldn't the files come ready to use avi, mov, or mpegs? No, they come in bup, ifo, and vob's. So I went round and round last night with it, with no luck. David played around with it and found a file we could actually watch. This morning with the benefit of sleep, I was able to do some editing and stuff. But who knew it would take an hour to upload a 4 minute video? And who knew you had to wait for YouTube to preview your post? At this point I don't even know if I uploaded it successfully. Geez. I have unfortunately gotten too used to things in this instant-gratification world.

With some luck though, I'll be posting some video clips on here soon!

No comments: