Monday, March 10, 2008

Round 2

Oh, I should not have said anything about Luke and Mia not getting sick. Jinxed it, of course. Lukey is now sick. Poor baby. He's being sweet in that pathetic way. "Momma? Can I have some milk? It will make be feel better." "Hold me. I wanna go upstairs and watch Spiderman," which is his bedtime routine.

Mia is on a leprechaun kick thanks to kindergarten. Cailey and Mia were both putting on a Hanna Montana concert for me last night. I tried to put the mini disc into the computer so I could upload it to Youtube, but it didn't work. I'll have to read my manual.

I interviewed for a Literacy Coach position today, one of 8 in the district. I think I did well, though I don't have as much experience in leadership positions at school as some of the other people interviewing. And I looked good, thanks to David, my personal shopping assistant and super husband! If I don't get it, at least I won't be in some brick closet for an office feeling clausterphobic!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

So sorry to hear about Luke. Good luck with the results of your interview, you'll have to let us know what you find out!!