Sunday, June 29, 2008

Meeting Jaren

We took the kids up today. They had excited grins on their faces going in and seeing grandma holding him. Then Aunt Sarah changed his diaper and their expressions changed to total awe and adoration. Later Mia held Jaren and was staring intently at him for the longest time. Later she asked if she could hold him again. She just kept saying, "He's so cute." Cailey sat by me and watched him for awhile, but was hesitant to hold him. I don't blame her; he seems so small. Since Jaren was sleeping Lukey wasn't too interested after the diaper change. I was glad he didn't seem to be jealous at all. I know mom got some great pictures of them looking at Jaren, so I'll have to put on on later.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Very cute! Send a congratulations from me!!