Thursday, June 12, 2008

Uncle Jeremy's Birthday






Tonight for Jeremy's birthday we went to the Cheesecake Factory and then went bowling. This was the second time for the girls. Hopefully I can get some of the pictures mom took to post here since they were having so much fun. Well, at first.

Cailey got my competitive and perfectionist tendencies when it comes to sports. I stopped playing tennis when I learned there was no way I'd ever beat David years ago. Well, Cailey was not happy since she was the only one who hadn't knocked all the pins down. Nevermind that she had a higher score than me and her sister, she wanted to knock all the pins down and nothing I could say about just having fun mattered.

Well she cried and pouted and cried some more. Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Jeremy all tried to help. Each frame was just more disappointing. It was sad watching her head drop after each ball. Poor kiddo. Finally at the 10th frame of the 3rd game, last ball of the night, she got a spare. You would have though she just bowled a 300 perfect game the way we whooped it up. I was glad she was able to end the night on a positive note.

1 comment: